What you will see?
Our “Faro the Foundations of Europe” tour is a guided re-enactment by Afonso III to the Vila Adentro Historical Center, that covers almost all the history of Faro and Algarve, as it unveils some facts about the Islamic, Christian and Jew religions that brought through the times a mix of cultures and heritage responsible for a majority of habits and characteristics of the modern Europe.
Get to know “in person” Afonso III and discover some exiting facts about is life.
Discover the sunny city of Faro by walking through many points of much interest and explore historical sites. Visit the famous Sé of Faro and the Archaeological Museum, and the recently opened Centro de Interpretação.
- A guided visit to the Vila Adentro Area
- A 40 min visit perfect for groups that have a tight schedule
- Know the History of the beautiful Vila Adentro area, and the stories of Afonso III and the moors
- Discover awesome secrets and delightful insights about the History of Faro and of the foundations of Algarve
- Live tour
- Audio translated guide
- Personal accident insurance
What’s not included?
- Museum, Santa Sé and Centro de Interpretação entrance fee
- Hotel pick up and drop off (optional subject to additional fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
Bookings and Inquiries for Tourism Professionals
- Phone: (+351) 253 136 661
- Email: email@example.com