What you will see?
Taking place entirely inside of the Palace of the Dukes of Braganza, this recreation aims to approach, in a fun and educational way, the life, charity work and stories around Lady Constance of Noronha, Duchess of Braganza, and the only permanent inhabitant of this medieval Palace. An educated and pious woman, she was raised and married in the environment of the palatial intrigues. It was acclaimed Saint by the popular that she helped.
- A guided visit to the Palace with the Duchess of Braganza
- A 35 min visit perfect for groups that have a tight schedule
- Know the Palace in a away you’ve never imagined
- Discover awesome secrets and delightful habits about her life and the Palace
- Live tour
- Audio translated guide
- Personal accident insurance
What’s not included?
- Museum entrance fee
- Hotel pick up and drop off (optional subject to additional fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
Bookings and Inquiries for Tourism Professionals
- Phone: (+351) 253 136 661
- Email: email@example.com